Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ya gotta love this...
















My 12 year old, keenly aware of my fascination with the Batmobile from the 60s Batman T.V. series, scratch built a Lego version of the George Barris designed car of legend.

I made the logo stickers, but he did the rest himself using my 1/50th Batmobile as a guide and internalizing my feedback with a healthy amount of gusto. 

I think it's a really great take on the BEST version of the Batmobile in the Lego style.

It's one of my prized possessions. Click the image to see a larger version!


2 Comments:

Blogger Charles R. Rutledge said...

Now that's darn keen!

August 19, 2008 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty impressive! You'd better put that away in a safe place. That's something that will always give you warm fuzzies down the road....

August 22, 2008 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home