Monday, February 25, 2008

Chip off the ol' block...

So, after church today we ran over to a little comics shop that we seldom frequent. I'm looking for back issues of Marvel's run of G.I. Joe and I was hoping they might have a few I'm looking for. The name of the store is Y2 KOMICS.

We had just parked the car and were getting out when, with only a casual glance, my youngest son misread the block letters on the building's facade and said, "What's YOKO Comics?"

Without missing a beat, his older brother knowingly replied, "I wouldn't want to go to a store called YOKO Comics...That's the comic shop that broke up the other comic shops."

Caught me completely offguard...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy I needed that today. Pretty quick for such a young lad. I'm surprised he understands the reference. Hope you are well my friend....

February 26, 2008 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home